1. Safeguard the public from potential diseasesWastewater treatment systems are beneficial in getting rid of harmful organisms and disease-causing bacteria. Their purpose is to filter out contaminants before wastewater enters the ground from the collection tank. The filtration process stops bacteria-causing organisms from reaching water sources, where they could cause harm to animals and plants.
2. Improve efficiencyA wastewater treatment system improves efficiency through its solid-liquid separation technology. This removes small and large items such as garbage and inorganic particles from wastewater and stormwater runoff. With this separation system in place, companies can decrease their operating costs and make manufacturing operations more efficient. Members of a household can also save more by cutting back on their monthly water bills.
3. Low maintenance costsIf maintained correctly, wastewater treatment systems can last up to 15 years. A septic tank may require de-sludging approximately every 2 years, depending on usage, with maintenance checks only every 2-3 years. Wastewater systems provide a cost-effective method of keeping harmful bacteria at bay while treating water. Moreover, homeowners and companies can take advantage of the various financial aids and grants that help with the cost of installing the systems.
4. Smaller dimensionsWhile other water treatment facilities require a large area to be installed, wastewater treatment systems may be installed in small spaces and take up about a third of the space required by other water management and treatment systems.
5. Break down solids more quicklyMost current wastewater systems are aerobic, and they can break down particles more quickly than older systems. As a result, obstructions become less of an issue, frequent de-sludging is less necessary, and fewer solids pollute the drainage field and groundwater.
6. Minimal odour emissionsModern aerated wastewater treatment systems emit minimal odours. People are sometimes put off investing in a septic tank or similar water treatment systems because they can’t handle the odours that might frequently emerge. Fortunately, with proper maintenance, modern systems make unpleasant odours an issue of the past.
Learn more from the team at Eco-SepticEco-Septic is a Sydney-based manufacturer that specialises in commercial wastewater systems of various shapes and designs. We can provide fast and free quotes relevant to your commercial wastewater needs, all while keeping in mind individual spending capabilities. Contact us today for a fast quote at 1800 808 135 or visit us at www.ecoseptic.com.au We cover all Sydney suburbs as well as the regions of South Coast, Snowy Mountains, Southern Highlands, Riverina, Blue Mountains and Hawkesbury, Laguna, North and Mid North Coast, Bateman’s Bay, Nowra, Mallacoota, Narooma, Balmora, Cobargo, Glenn Ines, Avondale, Glenmore, Mogo, Tarago, Torrumbarry, Albury, Faulconbridge, Maraylya, Sherbrooke, Strathdickie, Little Hartley, Linden, cattail, Bowen Mountain, Murwillumbah, Kyogle, Bryon Bay, Lismore, Evan Heads, Yamba, Grafton and surrounding areas.
You can visit www.ecoseptic.com.au for all full range of services.
We cover the regions of Blue Mountains and Hawkesbury, North and Mid North Coast, Snowy Mountains, Southern Highlands, Riverina, Nowra, South Coast, Narooma, Moruya, Bateman’s Bay, Laguna, Cobargo, Mallacoota, Balmoral, Glenn Ines, Mogo and surrounding areas.