Warranties and Certifications
We certify that each and every Econocycle water system is manufactured to strict guidelines and uses. Our waste water systems have only quality inclusions to ensure our products are safe, reliable, effective and environmentally eco friendly.
Any replacement or repaired parts or system replacements shall be covered under the original warranty. An extension of the warranty period by full days or weeks shall be granted for said days or weeks in the event of delays due to company (Eco-Septic).
Econocycle Products covered by our Warranty
THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Normal Wear and tear to perishable parts inclusive but not limited to filters and seals.
- Failure of or damage to the system due to actions or activities undertaken to operate the system in accordance with the instructions originally supplied at the installation of the system.
- Failure of or damage to the system due to actions or activities because of mishap, misuse, abuse, or use for other than designed purposes, Act of God.
- Failure of or damage parts or to the system due to actions or activities which result in the incomplete or incorrect installation or modification to any part of the system or the system as a whole.
- If the system or any parts are purchased from an unauthorised reseller or supplier.
- Damage caused by power surges, floods, electrical storms, incorrect power supply, bug or vermin invasion, or damage caused by domestic animals or wildlife.
- Damage or failure of any system or its parts if repaired or serviced by an unauthorised Econocycle repairs provider.
- The warranty is offered to the original purchaser of the system and its parts. The warranty is not transferrable.
- Parts or systems not provided by ECO-SEPTIC PTY LTD are not covered by this warranty.
- Freestanding tanks not buried in the ground are not covered by our warranty.